Customer Service and Claims
Customer Service and Claims Careers at UnitedHealth Group.
As a trusted customer service representative of UnitedHealth Group, your ability to listen, understand and solve problems will drive positive health outcomes for our members. You’ll be well supported with the latest tools, advanced training curriculum and the combined strength of a high caliber team. You’ll discover a wealth of pathways for professional growth within Customer Service and across our global company. You’ll also enjoy a healthy work/life balance. Learn more about why this is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
What You Need to Know
- You’ll need to be patient, resilient and stress tolerant
- Possess effective communication skills
- Customer-focused with a genuine interest in helping others
- Cooperative and enjoy working with others as part of a team
- Mature and responsible with focus and attention to detail
- Able to multi task while maintaining integrity and quality of service
- Above average computer navigation skills
Top Rewards in Customer Service and Claims
If you’re like us, you’re always looking for ways to be at your best. It’s an all-in, every day approach to life and work. So come and join us. As a front line member of our team, you’ll find exceptional challenge, an environment of success and the recognition and incentives you deserve for creating results. Along the way, you’ll grow and develop at a pace that energizes your career and makes the most of your promise.
Digital Interviewing Tips
Digital Interviewing at UnitedHealth Group has never been easier. Check out the link below to help you feel comfortable and confident with the process!
> Digital Interviewing