Business & Project Management
Business and Project Management Careers at UnitedHealth Group.
Get your motor running. This is the opportunity that will bring all your study, all your training, your certifications and your energy to a new level. We’ll put you in the driver’s seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. And we also share a near obsessive desire to outperform and outdo our own achievements across our entire global business landscape. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. Along with the ground-breaking challenge and resources of a Fortune 17 workplace, we offer something special. It’s the opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
What You Need to Know
- Skills and experience vary – some roles require specific certifications such as PMP or Six Sigma
- Background with business requirements gathering, project management, analysis, business process
- Process improvement knowledge
- PMI or Black Belt Certification
- Knowledge of software programs, including database management systems, provider software systems, CRM, Call Center and Web portal experience
- Strong consultative skills
Top Rewards in Business & Project Management
If you believe that there’s always a better way to do business, make your way to UnitedHealth Group. Join us as we continue to take on challenges and create innovative solutions. You’ll have countless opportunities to contribute your ideas and you’ll see them come to life within an organization that is changing its industry and its future every day. Along the way, you’ll grow and develop at a pace that energizes your career and makes the most of your promise.