Marketing Communications & Product Development
Marketing Communications and Product Development Careers at UnitedHealth Group.
If you’re at the top of your game and looking for the next big challenge, consider this: No business is moving faster than health care. And no health care company is moving faster than UnitedHealth Group. We’re adding consumer marketers to drive our brand as we reinvent our industry. You won’t find tougher challenges. And you won’t find smarter people working together to solve them. This isn’t packaged goods. You’re making a difference in people’s lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
What You Need to Know
- Proven experience in the specific responsibilities of the role
- Strong strategic and business acumen
- Comfortable initiating and fostering growth in a changing business climate
- Able to get results in a complex, often ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated effectiveness building strong relationships with inter-company divisions
- Ability to manage and maneuver a matrix organization
- Strategy integration with the mission of the business
- Leadership skills and qualities demonstrated consistently throughout career
- While health care experience can be a requirement for some roles, it may only be preferred for other positions
Top Rewards in Marketing Communications and Product Development
Creative. Strategic. Outspoken. The things that make you special make us successful. When you come to UnitedHealth Group, you’ll have more opportunities to make a bigger difference for millions of people around the world. You’ll see your ideas come to life and your achievements recognized. Your energy and commitment to performing at a high level can create new opportunities and an exciting career path.