Sales and Account Management
Sales and Account Management Careers at UnitedHealth Group.
Why work for the leading organization in health care to help improve the lives of millions? Entrepreneurial opportunity. Independence. The amazing velocity of our industry. The door-opening power of UnitedHealth Group, with more locations across more businesses with more levels of responsibility than any organization in the industry. You run your own accounts with total accountability from RFP to implementation to management. You’re fully supported by the best teams in the business. And you reap the rewards with merit-based incentives. Join us to do your life’s best work.SM
What You Need to Know
- Health Care Sales or Account Management experience
- Sound analytical and financial skills with record of measurable retention results
- Strong relationship-building skills and a persuasive nature
- Leadership and team management abilities
- Drive, persistence, and strong desire to assist customers beyond service levels
- Ability to build relationships with employer groups, provide exceptional service, solve problems and up-sell existing business
- Polished, professional and focused
- Proven writing and project management skills for RFP’s
Top Rewards in Sales and Account Management
You know what you want from life and from a job. We think you’ll find more of it here than just about anywhere on earth. Working with UnitedHealth Group can have incredible impact on the pace and direction of your career growth. We provide training, resources and frequent feedback on your work. You’ll be recognized, rewarded, supported and encouraged to innovate. This is the opportunity to play on a winning and rapidly expanding team while you make a contribution that really matters.