Awards & Recognition
The work ethic of our employees combined with our core values has allowed us to accomplish new levels of achievement:
- UnitedHealth Group earned a top rating of 100 percent for five years straight as of 2014 on the Corporate Equality Index from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- UnitedHealth Group was recognized by Diversity MBA 50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work ranking. We were chosen because of our long-standing commitment to inclusive diversity as a corporate leader and to providing a great work culture with opportunities for leadership development for women and people of color.
- UnitedHealth Group is the top ranking company in the insurance and managed care sector on Fortune's 2017 "World's Most Admired Companies" list. This is the seventh straight year UnitedHealth Group ranked No. 1 overall in its sector.
Getting hired at UnitedHealth Group is more than the right connections and a solid track record. This is about fit. Is your drive aimed in the same direction as ours?
• Be prepared, learn the exact steps in our hiring process
• Your application process may take longer than expected. Check the status of your application at any time
• Get connected. Stay up to date on how we are working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone
What We Are Looking For
We need elite performers who are ready to take on the challenges and rewards that come with working in a complex environment. For our roles you will need:
• All of our roles require current Licensure (LMHC, LCSW, LSW, LMFT, LPC, LCPC, RN).
• You should have experience working with managed care and Medicare/Medicaid patients.
• We look for excellent counseling skills and a resourceful approach to problem solving.
• You should have exceptional planning and organizational ability coupled with strong collaboration skills