How do you like your challenges? If you said complex and enormous, we might have a position with your name on it. You’ll be surrounded by a team of colleagues who work by phone or correspondence to gather information and generate accurate billing statements. Efficiency and accuracy are vital as a Billing Representative, and the pressure can be intense. You’ll interact with customers and co-workers to get to the bottom of things and work through specific billing discrepancies. Based on the insights you gain in your role, you’ll also provide valuable input to our evolving policies, systems, methods, and procedures. We are creating win-win situations for our members, our partners and for the people on our high performing teams. And that’s what makes this an opportunity to do your life’s best work.℠
What you Need To Know
- Every day you’ll work with some of our most critical information to make sure it is accurate so everything is processed correctly for our customers, the first time.
- Your attention to detail, passion for numbers and keen detective skills will be invaluable as you expedite our mission to help people lead healthier lives.
- You’ll handle escalated and complex customer issues, helping to provide a resolution for the account.
- Your patience and compassion will be put to the test.
What We Are Looking For
- We require an education level of at least a high school diploma, GED or 10 years of equivalent working experience.
- At least 1 year of experience performing billing and/or follow-up functions within a multi-provider environment is also a must.
- Working knowledge of third-party billing regulations and requirements including claims editing and submission is essential.
- You’ll need to have demonstrated success working in a team environment focused on meeting organization goals and objectives.
- Some post-high school coursework in business administration or accounting is preferred.
- Experience and strong aptitude with MS Excel, Word, Access and Outlook applications is essential.
Explore Billing Careers:
We will depend on you to make sure that some of our most critical information is accurate and where it needs to be, so that everything is processed correctly for our customers, the first time.
If you're looking for a way to help others while you put your customer service skills to good use, this is the opportunity for you. As a member of our collections team, your ability to communicate, persuade and convey payment urgency is critical to the overall success of our company