Want to get your career moving? Come on over here. UnitedHealth Group is a company with more than 180,000 employees. That’s a whole of moving parts. Between the goals we set and the marketplace challenges we encounter, we’re called on to support one another in offices across the US and the globe. This is an environment where you can learn as much as you want to learn and grow as fast as you want to grow. Even better, it’s a place where every one of us is contributing to the health and well-being of millions of people. This is meaningful work undertaken with the tools, resources and performance orientation of a company that’s risen to be a Fortune 6. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
What You Need To Know
- UnitedHealth Group is ever changing and always fast paced. You’ll need to be flexible enough to adapt and thrive within a high performance culture.
- We pride ourselves on innovation and ask you to bring a creative mindset to your role.
- You should be comfortable working in large matrixed organization.
What We Are Looking For
- You should have the ability to work and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as external partners.
- In addition to the technology and office skills specific to each role, we look for people who have a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- You should be able to manage multiple priorities and have experience in working across borders, time zones and business structures.
Explore Administrative Support Careers:
As an Administrative Assistant, you'll provide administrative/clerical support including multiple internal and external facing tasks.
Our leadership team is a fast-moving, high performance group. They cover a lot of ground and reach for a lot of ambitious goals. Here's where you come in.
Business Segment Liaison
Gather and document business requirements from our various business groups, while coordinating logistics related to interviews and engagements for flexible staffing technology resources across the nation.
Digital Interviewing Tips
Digital Interviewing at UnitedHealth Group has never been easier. Check out the link below to help you feel comfortable and confident with the process!