What makes you special? People skills? Ability to help inform and guide decisions? A desire to do work that matters? That makes you a great fit for this role. As the Affordable Care Act continues to attract new members for UnitedHealth Group products, we’re adding to our team. You’ll facilitate the enrollment of new members who are choosing us for their coverage. Your work may involve preparing, processing and maintaining new member or group enrollments. This will include data entry and updates, responding to member eligibility or group questions or verifying enrollment status. Your problem solving skills will be vitally important as you help us reconcile eligibility discrepancies, analyze transactional data and make retroactive eligibility changes. But while we challenge you to raise your game, we’re here to support and guide you every step of the way. You’ll find a work environment that places tremendous emphasis on mentoring, training and personal development. So there you have it. A chance to have significant influence and impact plus a role that takes you to new levels of performance. This is a job that can quickly become your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- We work at a fast pace while communicating patience and composure with callers.
- There’s an emphasis here on accountability matched by a commitment to training and guidance.
- You’re ability to multi-task will be vital as you work through multiple decision guidelines and interface with callers simultaneously.
- The nature of our work calls on you to be collaborative and helpful even while you handling a high volume of tasks.
- Our technology tools are among the best and require people who can multi-task without loss of information quality or customer connection.
What We Are Looking For
- We require an education level of at least a high school diploma, GED or 10 years of equivalent working experience.
- Experience and strong aptitude with MS Excel, Word, Access and Outlook applications is essential.
- You should have at least 1+ year of customer service experience and ability to solve problems by multi-tasking between multiple computer systems.
- A two or four year degree in Business or Accounting is preferred
Explore Enrollment and Eligibility Careers:
Associate Enrollment Eligibility Representative
Join us in this role and help us prepare, process and maintain new member enrollments. You'll be assisting with individual members, group enrollments and our vital military and veteran's business units.
Employer Installation Coordinator
Let's get down to business and bring your opportunities for growth to an exciting new level. In this position, you’ll create processes and tools that allow our production staff to accurately and efficiently implement customer benefits. You'll install and implement employer contracts and help us enroll members associated with those contracts into our system.
Employer Installation Specialist
You can put your experience and leadership skills to work big time in this role. You'll be responsible for the installation of assigned accounts.
Enrollment and Eligibility Representative
It takes knowledge, commitment and a steady hand to explore problems and put them right. If you bring those qualities to this role, you'll be making a huge impact every day.
Enrollment and Employer Installation Quality
In this role, you’ll analyze and perform audits on contract installation and member eligibility to help reduce errors and improve processes. You’ll be empowered to create remediation or corrective action plans as necessary to ensure quality resolution.