How do you like your challenges? If you said complex and enormous, we might have a position with your name on it. Fortune 14, growing, and performance driven, UnitedHealth Group asks a lot of our business partners and suppliers. We’re meeting the demands of a rapidly changing health care system and our sourcing teams are helping us to equip and empower more than 180,000 employees around the world. While we ask a lot of you, we provide a lot for you. Technology, tools, support and a reputation for integrity and partnership that has made us a valuable business partner to quality organizations everywhere. Join this team. Help us keep reaching and attaining higher levels of performance. Along the way you’ll be doing your life’s best work.SM
What You Need To Know
- You should be comfortable working in large matrixed organization.
- You’ll be asked to communicate frequently with senior leadership.
- There are many complex projects that arise throughout the business cycle.
What We Are Looking For
- Prior sourcing and procurement experience within a large, multi-business organization is essential.
- Your background must include direct responsibility for drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Knowledge of drafting and coordinating RFI and RFP process is key.
Explore Sourcing & Procurement Careers
Senior Sourcing & Procurement Consultant
We're looking for an adaptive and agile professional who's willing to further develop in Sourcing and Procurement while maintaining a high level of client focus.
Sourcing & Procurement Manager
In this role, you'll be helping us keep pace with an incredible rate of growth as you develop and execute services-related supplier solutions for unique and challenging customer needs across UnitedHealth Group entities.
UnitedHealth Group is an exciting place to build a career. Our employees make a difference every day, impacting people's lives and making the health care system work better. As a Fortune 6 leader, we’ve created an environment that brings out their best in all the ways that make them special. You have your own reasons for wanting to work here. But here are a few incentives we think are pretty compelling: Top 7 Reasons to work here.