Are you the type who jumps in with both feet? Great. Because this is an opportunity to do really important work at an early stage of your career with UnitedHealth Group. We’re staffing our telesales team with people who want the challenge of taking calls from potential members and helping them sort through the complex decisions that will lead to the health care they need. This is a great way to polish your selling skills, learn the business, gain new licenses and credentials and always know that you are making a difference for someone in need. When every call is an opportunity to guide and welcome a new customer, telesales becomes more than a job. It rises to the level of your life’s best work.℠
What you Need To Know
- As Baby Boomers retire at a very high rate, we’re creating health care solutions for millions of new people every year.
- As you build a career within our growing Fortune 6 organization, your leadership and team building skills will come into play.
- You’ll be challenged to keep up with solutions that are reviewed and enhanced often.
What We Are Looking For
- As health care continues to evolve, the value of having prior health care experience and/or fluency in a second language has increased.
- The ability to explain and teach is vital to your success with each caller.
- We value people who have the drive, persistence, and strong desire to assist customers beyond service levels.
Explore Telesales Careers
Inside Sales Representative
Are you the type who jumps in with both feet? Great. Because this is an opportunity to do really important work at an early stage of your career. Polish your selling skills, learn the business, gain new credentials and always know you are making a difference for someone in need.
Inside Sales Supervisor
As an Inside Sales Supervisor, you'll be responsible for achieving results by providing front-line leadership, management and coaching to a team of telesales agents who are responsible for enrolling consumer prospects into our exceptional Medicare Solutions plans.