We’re Fortune 14, globally diverse and aggressively looking for new ways to grow our business. We rely heavily on the best database tools and services to help us manage one of the world’s largest collections of health related information. This is opportunity and challenge on an enormous scale; Oracle, SQL Server, DB2/UDB, Sybase and every emerging platform that makes sense for a team that makes the biggest difference in health care. Bring your ideas, your passion, your intensity and your ability to drive change. We’ll serve up the opportunities and resources. And soon you’ll discover that you’re doing your life’s best work.SM
What You Need To Know
- This environment requires you to be very nimble - we are constantly innovating and growing.
- Be prepared to be challenged. You will work with industry leaders on cutting edge solutions and products on an enormous challenge- making the healthcare system work better for everyone.
- We’re working on advanced ways of using Big Data and data visualization.
- We have expanded our Big Data fabric significantly over the last few years.
- We are learning new ways to use the data we have every day and much of that data is massive and unstructured.
What We Are Looking For
- These positions require substantial data warehousing experience within a large scale environment.
- Experience working with large data sets is essential for these roles.
Explore Data Analytics & Warehousing Careers
Data Warehouse Manager
As a Data Warehouse Manager, you'll help us shape history as you will lead a team of data warehouse/data integration developers.
Oracle Database Engineer
As a member of our Oracle team, you'll help us change the world as you do design and code related to data integration from health care clients all over the country.