This programme combines hands on responsibility with class room training. You will help create technology solutions that we can introduce into the health system and ensure those solutions contribute to future knowledge as well as immediate results.
- Participate in educational sessions that will help accelerate your career
- Collaborate daily with experienced professionals, mentors and IT leaders
- Leverage cutting-edge technology with visibility to top UnitedHealth Group management
Permanent opportunities are available in the following roles:
- Machine Learning
- Application Developer / Engineer (Cloud)
- User Experience / Service Design / Design Thinking
- Cyber Security / IT Security Analyst / Digital Forensics
Our locations: Dublin and Letterkenny, Donegal.
What We Are Looking For
- A 2.1 Honours Degree (minimum) with 400+ Leaving Certificate points
- (Preferred) Degrees in computer science, business or management information systems, data analytics or a technology-related field (Other degrees are considered when accompanied by an aptitude or interest in technology)
- You should currently be in your final year of obtaining a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university or have obtained your degree within the last 24 months (your degree must be obtained prior to start of employment)
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorisation