The first year of your Master’s program will surely take you to a new level of knowledge and ability. Now it’s time to start working at the ultimate level of challenge. Our Graduate studies interns are placed on high performance teams who are out to do nothing less than changing health care forever. This is a performance oriented culture where you will work side by side with people who are rising to new levels of expertise and achievement. We’re a global company; with all of the leadership strength, resources and industry respect that implies. We can provide you with an internship that puts you right in the middle of historic change as we bring new thinking to how people everywhere can lead healthier lives. You’ll help drive major strategic initiatives in our company, work with trusted advisors to our senior leadership and contribute to projects aimed at disruption and innovation on a daily basis. Challenge. Meaning. New contacts and a thriving network. We provide it all in a program that will start you on your way to your life’s best work. SM
What you Need To Know
- This is a minimum 8 week – maximum 16 week program that involves full-time hours.
- Based on your interests, assignments may involve marketing, product analysis or development, human capital, business development or strategic planning.
- There is a training and mentoring component, but you will be expected to contribute on significant projects including assisting in development and delivery of proposals and presentations.
What We Are Looking For
- You should be enrolled in an accredited Master’s level program as a full-time student.
- We seek Interns who are focused on results and can inspire teams to new levels of achievement.
- You should be willing to learn and excited about contributing to a major player in health care.
- Your ability to create and effectively present a sound business case and proposals is a must.