Why Choose Our Masters Programs?
We provide you the challenges needed to shift your career into a speed you've never known. At UnitedHealth Group, you will have the resources of a Fortune 6 company, but you won't get lost in the crowd. You’ll interact with leadership on key business initiatives with exceptional visibility. You'll move within the organization based on skill and hard work--not on how long you've been here. In addition to a career that is challenging and professionally rewarding, we offer you a chance to change health care as we know it. The chance to start doing your life’s best work. SM
A master’s program will surely take you to a new level of knowledge and ability. Now it’s time to start working at the ultimate level of challenge. Our graduate studies interns are placed on high performance teams who are out to do nothing less than change health care forever. In our performance-oriented culture, you will work alongside people who are rising to new levels of expertise and achievement. We’re a Fortune 6 organization, with all the leadership strength, resources and industry respect that implies. We provide you with an internship that puts in the middle of historic change as we bring new thinking to how people everywhere can live healthier lives. You’ll help drive major strategic initiatives in our company, work with trusted advisors to our senior leadership, and contribute to projects aimed at disruption and innovation on a daily basis. Challenge. Meaning. A thriving network. We provide it all in a program to start you on your way to your life’s best work. SM
What you Need To Know
- This is an 8-12 week program that involves full-time hours.
- Based on your interests, assignments may involve marketing, product analysis or development, human capital, business development, strategic planning, or law.
- There is a training and mentoring component, but you will be expected to contribute on significant projects including assisting in development and delivery of proposals and presentations.
What We Are Looking For
- You should be enrolled in an accredited Master’s level program as a full-time student.
- We seek interns who are focused on results and can inspire teams to new levels of achievement.
- You should be willing to learn and excited about contributing to a major player in health care.
- Ability to create and effectively present a sound business case and proposals is a must.