You want to do work that matters. You want to know that what you do each day is helping you build toward an incredible career. You want to compete on a big stage. What you want all comes together in what we offer. Welcome to UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 14 leader with a mission to help people live healthier lives. Here, ideas become innovations that become new products and services with the potential to improve health care forever. With our size and global reach, you’ll find dozens of reasons to join us, and you can be sure that the desire for greater opportunity will never be a reason to leave us. Bring your energy, passion, skills and dreams. Help us make a difference in the world as you do your life’s best work. SM
What You Need To Know
- This is a high performance environment where you will be challenged every day.
- This is not a slow, sleepy insurance company; the pace is fast and there's an energy here that's transforming an entire industry world wide.
- The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well here; you’ll be working with an agile team of co-workers who are out to make things better than they found them.
- Change is constant across our organization and the health care business horizon.
- We want people who are passionate about our mission of helping people live healthier lives and making a difference.
What We Are Looking For
- You should be working toward or have received an undergraduate degree in appropriate field (varies for each of our programs or roles).
- You should be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and desire to work hard.
- You’ll need the ability to be effective independently while also contributing effectively as a member of a team.
- You should be comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- We seek people with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The people at UnitedHealth Group are a diverse collection of some of the smartest professionals, and every person contributes something of themselves to our mission of helping people live healthier lives.Individually, we are dreamers, dancers, explorers, inventors and tinkerers.
Stronger than yesterday, but not as strong as she'll be tomorrow. You can't help but feel inspired to get up and move when you listen to Maryrecell talk about her passion for kickboxing. In some ways, you might say it saved her life. Battling a family history of diabetes and facing her own physical challenges, Maryrecell discovered kickboxing as a way back to health – as well as healthy living. And sustaining that drive seems to come naturally, because she's equally passionate about her work with UnitedHealth Group.