If you want to get your career off to the best start possible, you’ve come to the right place. We are using technology in ways that have never been tried before and building solutions to ensure that health care will never be the same again. Join us in the highly demanding Technology Development Program and you’ll find yourself working among more than 12,000 technology zealots; people who are decisive, brilliant and passionate using technology to help people live healthier lives. You’ll have the opportunity for continuous learning and the ability to explore different work areas while building a foundation of life-long skills that will help create your life’s best work. SM
What You Need To Know
- This program is designed to provide development sessions over a one year span in one or more of the following areas:
– Quality Assurance / Testing
– Application Development / Engineering
– Project and Product Management
– IT Security
– Systems and Business Analysis
- You will be supported by a navigation coach as well as a mentor.
- You will be working on a high performance team within a fast-paced and intense environment.
What We Are Looking For
- You should be graduating with a BS or MS degree in an information technology related field, math, science, engineering, business or health policy/management. Other degrees are considered if you have related experience.