Why Choose Our Marketing Internship?
Can you think of a product or service that has more impact on someone’s life than a proactive and thorough approach to their good health? We can’t. That’s why we put so much care and commitment into the quality of our offerings and the way we bring them to market. This is the age of the informed and engaged consumer. And that sets the bar for our global marketing teams. As an intern here, you’ll be exposed to meaningful work, strategic thinking and business discipline that can shape your career as you help create customer engagement plans that cross all venues. You’ll learn. You’ll build your network. You’ll discover why we love doing what we do. And along the way, you’ll be exposed to future opportunities that could well become your life’s best work. SM
What You Need To Know
- We provide an 8-12 week internship for summer that may continue into the Fall.
- Some positions involve full-time hours, others are 25-30 hours per week.
- You will be challenged as you work on teams who are performing at a fast pace and high level of intensity.
- We are a very diversified organization and provide marketing support to a large matrix of product and service lines.
What We Are Looking For
- You should be enrolled in a full time degree program covering the disciplines of Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising or Public Relations.
- Strong team and collaborative skills are essential.
- We seek people who are adept at writing and persuasive communications.
- You should be able to work effectively with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience involving customer relations or customer satisfaction work can be helpful for these positions.
The people at UnitedHealth Group are a diverse collection of some of the smartest professionals, and every person contributes something of themselves to our mission of helping people live healthier lives.Individually, we are dreamers, dancers, explorers, inventors and tinkerers.