The Product Owner/Manager (Associate Director, Business Analysis) will have an expert understanding of our Populations Health Solutions and Preventions products, operations and supporting capabilities and technologies. They will also provide consultative leadership on optimizing these capabilities and technologies for our frontline teams that use them.
Also responsible for representing the voice of the customer, making decisions on behalf product and operations, acting as a servant leader for all stakeholders, eliciting, grooming and owning features, user stories and acceptance criteria with all stakeholders and engaging appropriate stakeholders at the right point throughout the product life cycle.
- Identify and deliver new technology request from product and operations stakeholders
- Identify and deliver technology enhancement request from product and operations stakeholders
- Collaborate with product, operations and technology stakeholders to identify technology enhancement opportunities
- Develops product roadmap & backlog with the Product Manager
- Responsible for translating product vision into user stories
- Communicates product vision and roadmap to teams and stakeholders
- Drives the planning and estimating process
- Work seamlessly with the Scrum Master and the development team
- Conduct PI planning
- Creates Quality Strategy
- Creates mockups working with Ux designer
- Attends scrum meetings, standups, retrospectives and demos
- Defines user acceptance criteria with the Product Manager
- Responsible for back log refinement & prioritization
- Works with product marketing & product manager to develop a market release plan for product features
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of management experience with direct reports
- Experience as an Agile Product Owner, or Product Manager
- Expert Agile experience and knowledge
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Experience in HealthCare industry
- Operations experience
- Technology and Capability domain knowledge that support agent workflow/operations
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Director, Business Analysis, Agile Product Owner, Manager, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN