We are seeking a Sr. Workforce Analyst who will conduct and manage outcomes of various studies to include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting complex information for operational and business planning. This role will support short / long term operational / strategic business activities by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. The new hire will develop and implement strategic business solutions via research / analysis of data and business processes. This role supports the execution and support of monthly resource planning.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze, review, forecast and trend complex data
- Present analysis and recommendations for operational and business review / planning
- Support short- and long-term operational / strategic business activities through analysis
- Develop, recommend and implement business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- 3+ years of work experience in finance, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Prior Workforce Management experience
- Experience gathering requirements from the client / business and documenting
- Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC - based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Ability to problem solve including multiple priorities and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics or statistics
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in specialty pharmacy
- Experience in workers compensation
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Workforce Analyst, Workforce Management, relational database, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuter, work from home, work at home