- Active and unrestricted Arizona medical license
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Managed Care / IPA / Health Plan experience
At OptumCare AZ, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at OptumCare is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture—we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare AZ is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: New Pueblo, MD, DO, Internal Medicine, IM, Family Medicine, Family Practice, FM, Managed Care, Tucson, AZ