Are you ready to join a Medical Group with a proven track record of providing quality patient-centered medical care? Consider a position with New Pueblo Medicine (now part of OptumCare AZ) and see how bright your future can be!
- New Pueblo Medicine has been recognized by the NCQA as a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home since 2008
- Proven 5 Star performance on HEDIS metrics
- Recipients of the 2017 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award (a national award for our CG-CAHPS patient experience scores)
- A comprehensive team of medical professionals including Nurse Practitioners, Care Managers, Clinical Pharmacists, Behavioral Health Specialists and highly skilled Medical Assistants to assist the Physician in the management of their patient population
- We provide a Travelers Clinic to our patients (one of only two in our community)
- Enjoy a highly collaborative work environment whose culture is one of continuous improvement, bottom up management style and low turnover (all of our Physicians have been here for more than 10 years)
- Patient-centered, population health management, value and team based care and compassionate, innovative Providers.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician to join our team!
- Manages an adult patient population, employing current evidence based medicine in a collaborative team based approach
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active and unrestricted Arizona medical license
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast - paced environment
- 1+ years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Managed Care / IPA / Health Plan experience
At OptumCare AZ, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at OptumCare is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture - we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare AZ is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: New Pueblo, MD, DO, Internal Medicine, IM, Family Medicine, Family Practice, FM, Managed Care, Tucson, AZ