- Minimum 4 year degree
- Clinical and/or Health Education experience
- 2+ years of managerial/supervisory experience with direct reports
- Minimum 4 year Healthcare/Health Plan experience
- Experience with HEDIS® measures
- Minimum of 1 year proven success managing, implementing or auditing quality programs
- Demonstrated ability to assist with focusing activities toward a strategic direction and achieve targets
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent team development skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- RN or LPN
- Experience working with international resources for clinical process operations.
- Basic statistical knowledge and application of continuous quality improvement concepts, such as Six Sigma or PDCA
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse, LPN, Health Education, Quality, Quality Improvement, Auditing, Manager, Supervisor, Management, Clinical, Licensed, Clinical Process, HEDIS® Measures, CMS, Health Care, Medicaid, Medicare, HEDIS®, STARS, NCQA, Managed Care, Clinical Practice Consultant , Regulatory Compliance, Accreditation, Project Manager, Telecommute, Work from Home, TN, Tennessee, UHC, UnitedHealthcare