- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint (email, calendar management, creating templates, sorting, filtering, data entry and creating slides)
- Previous experience applying fundamental health care, quality and auditing concepts, practices and procedures
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Comfortable with up to 10% travel within the local area
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Experience working with ICD - 10 and CPT codes
- Knowledge of United Healthcare claims processing systems
- Knowledge of sampling methods and measurement techniques
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV / AIDS and high - risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Columbia, MD, customer service, healthcare, telephonic, patient interaction, field based, advocacy,