- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service setting
- Completed Medical, Vocational or Technical training / education and / or completed Clinical Upskilling course
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Ability to work an 8 hours shift between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST from Monday - Friday
- Previous call center experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time (1 - 2 times for training and seminars within the state)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to performing a variety of duties, changing from one task to another of a different nature, without a loss of efficiency or composure
- Must have the ability to take initiative and be detail - orientated in a goal - orientated environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Excellent grammar and spelling
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in cost - effective health care management. And when you join our team, you’ll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We’ve joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We’re located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We’re supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission - driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: medical documents, medical file review, La Crosse, WI, Optum, WTC NPN Certifications, health related certifications, customer service, medical terminology