There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is seeking talented individuals for our Per Diem OB Home Care RN opportunities. We are delivering services across the entire continuum of maternal-newborn care. Our elite team of OB Nurses is growing and we want YOU to join this dynamic and exciting group. Enjoy a flexible PRN opportunity while providing compassionate care to high-risk moms in-home and telephonically.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
- Focus on one-on-one patient teaching
- Being able to support our moms at a very difficult time in their lives
- Provide skilled nursing care for expectant mothers in the home care environment
- Travel to provide in-home patient care and continuous education to patients and family members
- Continually assess the mothers’ condition to ensure they are safe in the home environment
- Modify the plan of care, as appropriate, based upon reassessment, change in prescriber orders, the patient’s need for further care or services and the achievement of identified goals
- Establish trust and build long term relationships with expectant mothers
- Provide clinical support to key physicians / hospitals upon request
- RN required in the state that you reside (must be active and unrestricted)
- 1+ years of labor and delivery, obstetrical nursing experience (high risk perinatal, antepartum highly preferred)
- Ability to utilize Windows 7 programs to include Word, Email and Internet
- Home care experience
- 3+ years’ experience in labor and delivery or obstetrical nursing (high risk perinatal, antepartum highly preferred)
- IV infusion competency
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Are you ready for an opportunity that can transform your career? Join the Alere Health team as we continue to transform health care and human lives every day. As part of Optum, Alere Health is building on a tradition of success and creating a future of opportunities. We provide leading edge products and services including condition management, case management, wellbeing, wellness and women's and children's health services for more than 200 regional and local health plans, 89 Fortune 500 employers and 29 states. We're helping improve the lives of more than 22 million people across the US. Now, with our integration into Optum and the larger UnitedHealth Group business organization, our growth and impact is multiplying every day. If you bring a lot of passion and aspiration to your work, you'll fit in here. In fact, you'll discover opportunity after opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Per Diem, Home Visit, OB, OB Nurse, High Risk, expectant mothers, Home Care, L & D, Labor and Delivery, Perinatal, Antepartum, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, Rossford, Bowling Green, OH, Ohio