- Current, unrestricted RN license in the State of residence
- 3+ years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting, acute care or direct care experience
- Basic level of experience with Microsoft Word, with the ability to type and navigate a Windows environment
- Reliable transportation and the ability to accommodate daily field-based travel up to 75% of the time within the service delivery area
- Previous experience working in a Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- Case Management, utilization review or other related experience
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Experience with discharge planning
- Experience working in a field-based role (i.e. home health)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Field, Case Manager, Case Management, disease management, Medicare, Medicaid, high risk, nurse, RN, BSN, CCM, home health, Lebanon, NH, New Hampshire, Telecommute