Vivify Health, is providing an eHealth solution based entirely upon a cloud platform. The solution delivers an intuitive user experience, using consumer electronics, allowing patients to easily maintain their own health at home while remaining constantly connected with their providers, family and friends. Vivify Health has partnered with the nation’s leading network operator to provide their RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) SaaS platform.
Vivify Health is currently seeking a New Product Sales Specialist to support our remote patient monitoring platform. You will be responsible for developing new market regions, developing business relationships with clients and expanding our client base.
- Meet or exceed revenue plans/goals for ancillary services for assigned territory through new business development and maintenance of existing customer relationships
- Represents Vivify at industry functions
- Effectively manages an assigned territory and client base developing strategies to efficiently secure new business referrals in the most cost effective but collaborative way
- Works with Regional Vice President to develop strategies to keep ahead of the competition through research and prospecting
- Conducts strategic planning to improve customer results
- Understand the details of Vivify daily operations related to the customer.
- Manage existing customer projects as necessary (outside standard implementation), coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, and leadership.
- Manages communications between the customer and Vivify services and internal teams.
- Understand customer demands, ideas, requests and, working closely with Clinical Consultants, develop a roadmap of how those customer goals align with our Remote Patient Monitoring product and service roadmap.
- Builds and maintains strong, trusting, long-lasting customer relationships at all levels within the customer from executive level down.
- Executive Customer reporting and internal reporting.
- Contract Management – i.e. product requirements committed, terms, etc.
- Tacking free goods and services provided to the account.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of New Sales experience in a Healthcare Product, Payer, or Provider environment.
- 2+ years of experience with operating and effectively navigating a highly complex environment with a high level of collaboration
- 1+ years of experience with sales as it relates to remote patient monitoring products (RPM)
- Ability to travel up to 75% to designated territories
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Patient Monitoring Products
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experience multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff able to mentor and lead
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
Opportunities with Vivify Health. Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify’s customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Vivify Health’s customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide. Take a closer look at Vivify Health and discover new ways to make a difference in the world as you do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales, Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), calls, travel, Plano, TX, Texas