Great sales are the
result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your
product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly
improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
- Develop Java web services which were built within Mule ESB
offering both REST and SOAP interfaces. Attend scrum meetings to define
requirements, plan design, implementation and testing phases
- Write well-designed, efficient code in IDE to implement the logic
and unit test it. Load and performance testing and benchmarking, including
performance testing of highly complex systems
- Participates in the on-call rotation for Application Monitoring
and work on ServiceNow tickets and ensuring applications are secure and up to
- Defined the System Interfaces (XSD), created Mule ESB Flows,
performed payload transformation & developed middleware data Entity mapping
Solution utilizing spring, JDBC
- Use Jenkins CI/CD as a deployment tool to build all Mule images
and deploy to OpenShift by single click
- Create Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web
service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation. Contribute to
increases in code quality and productivity in areas such as Test/Behavior
Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming (Extreme Programming/XP), and
Agile Estimation and Planning
- Effectively use of J2EE Design Patterns namely Session Facade,
Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework
components in the application
- Develop alerts, timed reports and manage Splunk applications
- Review, test and debug team members’ code. Schedule product
releases with internal teams
- Knowledge on X12 EDI language and generate data files following
the HIPAA Standard
- Knowledge on Red Hat Linux to install hardware and debug
- To Integrate MQ Series, HTTP, File system and SFTP transports
- Use Log4J components for logging and perform daily monitoring of
log files and resolve issues
- Use HL7 connector to send data over HL7 protocol to external
- Use OpenShift container platform for deployments and TWS for
scheduling the jobs
- Experience in Production support and attend calls in case of any
You’ll be rewarded
and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you
and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well
as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
level of education or equivalent work experience
- 8 + years of application
development (or support) experience in a large enterprise environment
- 5+ years of prior experience integration
of large, critical applications (preferably on multiple platforms)
- Excellent analytical, problem
solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability and willingness to hold
on-call responsibilities to respond to system issues 24x7x365
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Healthcare industry experience
preferably Medicaid/Medicare Management.
- Experience with a relational
database preferred (MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2 etc.)
- 5+ years of full SDLC experience.
- 5+ years of development and/or
support experience in technologies e.g. Java, Web Services, MuleSoft.
- 3+ years of experience working
on database technologies e.g. Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Experience using
ALM/Rally/ALM/AHA and ITSM applications e.g. ServiceNow.
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Experience in app/tool/version
- Experience using ETL tools e.g.
- Experience with ITSM application
platforms e.g. ServiceNow, JIRA etc.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.