- High School Diploma / GED (or Higher)
- 3+ years of experience with PC operating systems
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service role
- 3+ years of Technology Support experience
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Outlook (emails, calendar); Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents); Microsoft Excel (manipulation of data, sorting/filtering, spreadsheets, formulas)
- Must have access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client sites within a designated area
- Ability to travel less than 25% of the time to Local client sites
- Bachelor's Degree (or Higher)
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Experience with Networking Principles, Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN)
Physical and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of computers or other IT equipment
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group; Optum; Associate Technical Support Analyst; Eden Prairie, MN; Minnetonka, MN; customer Service; technology support; Outlook; Word; Excel; TCP/IP; LAN; WAN