What Happens in Marketing and Communications?
Think fast and think smart—this is the age of the informed, engaged consumer. You’ll work on global marketing campaigns with diverse groups of people around the world, so bring your creative thinking and big ideas.
Marketing Internships Across the Company
- Brand and Event Marketing
- Digital & Marketing Operations
- Marketing Analytics
- Product Marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Internal and External Communications
Marketing Specialist Internship
As a marketing intern you will be paired with a manager, while having the opportunity to work on projects for others to apply coursework knowledge to the real world. During your time with us you will join meetings with leadership groups and individuals to gain career insights and prepare a key project review to present to leaders and full intern class at the end of summer.
- Full-time, 40-hours/week internship, 8-12 weeks during the summer, possibly into fall
- Shape your marketing and communications career and build your network
- Events to learn more about the company, industry and marketing and communications