Sales Internship Roles
As a Sales Intern you will be assigned a manager/mentor on a high performing team working to apply your coursework knowledge to the real world. During your time with us you will work to prepare a key project review and present to leaders at the end of the summer. There is also potential to pursue state-specific sales licensure and exams, depending on program.
- Full-time, 40-hours/week internship
- 8-12 weeks during the summer
- 80% of your time: supporting sales and account management projects and initiatives, with broad exposure to internal and external business partners
- 20% of your time: attending events and experiences to learn about the company, our mission and culture, and career opportunities; and to network with company leaders and co-workers
Sales and Account Management Role
Our sales and account management opportunities span across multiple businesses, product sets and locations. In this role you will be exposed to structured, curriculum-based sales and account management development programs designed to accelerate your career. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and build relationships with experienced professionals, mentors and sales leaders, both internally and externally.
- Full-time, 40-hours/week (may vary depending on program and time of year)
- Drive sales through inbound and/or outbound calls and other frequent contact with potential customers, including individuals, businesses and broker channels
- Conduct needs analysis across diverse consumer populations
- Present learnings and key achievements through formal presentation to leadership
- State-specific sales licensure and exams
- Base + incentive pay