- 10-12 week program
- Project work provides opportunity to immediately impact the business
- Access to tools, training, and other professional development resources
- Alternating presentation weeks to showcase applied learning and project progress
Put your passion to work in a modern engineering culture and create the technology that saves lives. In a technology role, you’ll develop and deliver solutions that shape the future of health care. Are you up for the challenge? Then join us.
Develop and maintain the business applications that help us lead health care forward.
Apply your PhD to predictive modeling and programming solutions that help us improve real-world health care.
Opportunities for Undergrads to build real-world data science experience.
You’ve got a Bachelor’s in Math, Computer Science or Statistics, and you’re ready to get your feet wet in the real world of health care insights.
Technology Development Program
Our Technology Development Program gives you a chance to contribute to innovative projects that will help millions of people live better lives. Combine this with mentoring opportunities that will shape your career, our program will provide you with meaningful purpose.
"We all got a lot of energy so we are all willing to just dive in at work".
- Daniel Barkus., Technology Program Participant
"We have the opportunity to identify a problem, bring the solution and implement it in very a short period of time".
- Joe T., Technology Program Participant