If you’ve been referred to our company that means someone thinks you are ready to take your career to the next level. Employee referrals are a two-step process, requiring participation on the part of both the current employee and you as the person being referred, in order to complete the application process. If you have been referred for a position and if you are ready to help heal the health system, follow the steps below to make the most of this opportunity:
- Take a look at the position you were referred to by visiting our careers website.
- Does your experience and skills match the required qualifications and do you meet most of the preferred qualifications?
- Does this sound like a role you are interested in, and is it a fit for your career goals and passions?
- Create a profile on our careers website and apply for the position.
- If the position for which you were referred is not a fit for you, search for other positions that might be a better fit and apply.
- Watch videos of real employees speaking about their roles and why they chose UnitedHealth Group as a way to get even more insight into our careers.
- Check the status of your application by going to your profile and check the “my submissions” tab of your current applications. This video helps detail the process.
- Can't find an opening right now? Network with us to subscribe to emails from us on future openings.
- Chat with a live recruiter! Click on the different career areas to find out when recruiters will be hosting a live web chat for various functional positions.
If you’ve been referred to UnitedHealth Group, now is the time to act and take hold of your future. This could be an opportunity to discover your life’s best work.SM