Your window of opportunity for an exciting new healthcare career is now!
Join us Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM and Wednesday, March 21, 2018 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
There’s no more exciting place to work today than in health care. And there’s no better place to learn and grow your healthcare career than with UnitedHealth Group. We’re expanding our Telesales Representative and Customer Service teams in Green Bay, WI. In these roles, you’ll be challenged and develop the skills you need to grow in a career you’ll be proud of. What will health care look like in five years? Join us as we answer the call. You’ll help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.SM
To learn more , just follow these steps:
Step 1: Complete our Network With Us form online.
Step 2: Learn more about our Career Areas at UnitedHealth Group.
Step 3: Click the link below to review some of our most current opportunities and the minimum qualifications necessary to apply online. Only those who meet the minimum qualifications stated in each job will be considered.
Career Opportunities:- Telesales Representative
Step 4: If you meet all of the job qualifications, you will receive an email to complete our online assessment. Be sure to complete it within 48 hours to move forward even before the in-person career event!
If you have questions, our recruiters will be available to help. Join them weekly Tuesday - Thursday from 2:00 pm - 5:00 p.m. Central for Recruiter Chat.
Step 5: Register below for our Green Bay Career Fair to let us know you are attending.
If unable to attend the in person event, but are interested in a Telesales Career, be sure to join our Telesales Virtual Career Showcase.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- Business Casual Dress code
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
|:||Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:00 PM|
|:||Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:00 PM|
3100 AMS Blvd
Green Bay, WI 54313