UnitedHealth Group Hub– Cypress/Irvine, Orange County, CA
- Cypress is a city located in southern California near the northern border of Orange County.
- Cypress is the corporate home of several national and international companies.
- Cypress is approximately 7.8 miles from Seal Beach and approximately 13 miles from Huntington Beach.
- Cypress has a Mediterranean/Dry-Summer Subtropical climate.
- The City of Irvine is America’s Safest City for the fifth consecutive year (2004-2009).
- Irvine K – 12 students consistently score above state and national averages in standardized tests.
- Irvine is one of the nation's largest planned urban communities and encompasses more than 65 square miles.