UnitedHealth Group Hub– Hartford, CT
- The city of Hartford is ranked highly for workforce productivity, accessibility, income levels, technology, education, the arts and heritage.
- Hartford is home to several Fortune 500 companies
- Known as the “insurance capital of the world” Hartford employs seven-times more people in the insurance field than the average metropolitan area.
- Connecticut’s school systems earn high marks nationally. Students rank #1 in mathematics, writing and reading, according to the standardized tests.
- Connecticut ranks #1 in gross state productivity. Over 90,000 people work within a three-mile radius of downtown Hartford.
- Per capita income is $5,000 above the U.S. average along the knowledge corridor which extends from Hartford region to western Massachusetts.
- Hartford ranks among the top six percent of Northern America regions for the arts.