When you find a position that meets your skills, background and experience, it’s time to apply! Use the “click here to apply button” on the job posting to follow the instructions through to completion.
Some Important Things to Consider
Qualifying Questions and/or Assessment Testing
- The application process is extensive. Please allow at least 30-45 minutes to complete.
- You must meet all of the minimum, required qualifications listed on the job description to be considered for any role.
- You may apply for several jobs, although we encourage you to apply for only those jobs where you match all the qualifications.
- Allow yourself approx. 30 minutes to complete the baseline application.
- Next, upload a current copy of your resume, tailored to the position you are applying to. (If you need help updating your resume, please click here.)
- After carefully reviewing your application and making any necessary corrections, click “submit”
As part of the process, all positions require completion of qualifying questions after your application is submitted. The type and length of questions vary depending on the role. For example:
- If you applied for a Nurse Practitioner role, we will need to know that you are licensed.
- If you applied for a customer service or call center position, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. This skills test is based on requirements necessary to perform the job and must be completed to move your application forward in the process. For complete details regarding the customer service hiring process, please click here.
If you are having technical difficulty with any of the above, please contact the help desk at 1-800-561-0861
between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday for assistance.