Once you submit your resume, if you meet all the requirements you’ll receive an email with next steps, which involves taking an online pre-screening assessment test(s). These assessments may include a simulation that will allow you to experience what it’s like to work here and give us a better idea of where your skills align.
You are encouraged to complete the assessment as quickly as possible so it’s important to open the email once you receive it to avoid missing the opportunity to complete all the necessary steps. Pro Tip: if you don’t receive the email from us right away, check your spam folder or contact HR Direct at 1-800-561-0861 for assistance.
Once you’ve completed the assessment you may also be asked to complete a digital video interview, but we will offer full instructions and tips to help you.
You can also click the sidebar on the right side of this page for a full overview of our digital interviewing process.
After you have completed all of these steps, you can check the status of your application at any time, you will also be notified of your status via e-mail.
Some tips for taking the assessment:
- Give 100% of your attention and concentration to the assessment.
- Make sure your computer cache is cleared so that other tabs don’t open and distract you.
- Make sure you have the allotted time set aside so there are not interruptions ( Remember: the test can take 30-45 minutes to complete)
- Use internet explorer if you have tech issues in other browsers.
- Make sure you are well rested. Your concentration is always sharper with plenty of rest.
- Multi task while taking the assessment.
- Pause or leave during the assessment without finishing.
- Rush! Taking your time with the questions will give better results.
- Close the testing program by clicking out of your browser. Always exit through the testing program. This will ensure your work was saved and complete.
- Be nervous. Remember the assessment is just a part of the application process. Do the best you can!
After you’ve completed the assessment, make a few notes for yourself. Be sure to check your email for your results.