Once you submit your resume and we’ve verified that you meet all requirements, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete an online pre-screening assessment. These assessments may include a simulation that will allow you to experience what it’s like to work here and give us a better idea of where your skills align.
You are encouraged to complete the assessment within 72 hours, so it’s important to open the email once you receive it to avoid missing the opportunity to complete all the necessary steps. Tip: if you don’t receive the email from us right away, check your spam folder or contact HR Direct at 1-800-561-0861 for assistance.
Once you’ve completed the assessment, you may receive an email inviting you to complete a digital video interview. If this is required for the position you’re applying for, you will receive an email notification that includes instructions and tips. For more information about digital interviewing at UnitedHealth Group, please click the sidebar on the right side of this page. You can also click the sidebar on the right side of this page for a full overview of our digital interviewing process.
After you have completed all of these steps, you will also be notified of your status via e-mail, but you can check the status of your application at any time.
Some tips for taking the assessment:
- Give 100% of your attention and concentration to the assessment.
- Make sure your computer cache is cleared so that other tabs don’t open and distract you.
- Make sure you have the allotted time set aside so there are not interruptions - each test can take 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Use internet explorer if you have tech issues in other browsers.
- Make sure you are well rested. Your concentration is always sharper with plenty of rest.
- Multi task while taking the assessment.
- Pause or leave during the assessment without finishing.
- Rush! Taking your time with the questions will give better results.
- Have others assist you in completing the assessments.
- Close the testing program by clicking out of your browser. Always exit through the testing program. This will ensure your work was saved and complete.
- Forget the assessment is just a part of the application process. Do the best you can, and don’t be nervous!
Be sure to check your email for your results.