There are several steps in our hiring process - it's a thorough process because we want to ensure the best job and culture fit for you and for us. In today's ultra-competitive job market, the importance of putting your best foot forward is more important than ever. And you can start by completing all required sections of your application. (i.e. profile, history, certifications and application/job questions). Once you submit your resume, you'll receive an email with next steps. This may include a link for an on-line pre-screening test that we ask you to complete as part of our selection process. You may also be asked to complete a digital video interview, and we will offer full instructions and tips to help you. After you have completed all of these steps, you will be notified via email and you can check on the status of your application at any time.
Some Important Things to Consider
- The application process is extensive. Please allow at least 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Applicants must meet all of the minimum, required qualifications and most of the preferred qualifications listed on the job description to be considered for any role.
- You may apply to several jobs, although we encourage you to apply for only those jobs where you match all the qualifications.
- Allow yourself approx. 30 minutes to complete the baseline application.
- Next, upload a current copy of your resume, tailored to the position you are applying to. (If you need help updating your resume, please click here.)
- After carefully reviewing your application and making any necessary corrections, click “submit”
Qualifying Questions and/or Assessment Testing
For Customer Service and Claim positions you will be required to complete a series of qualifying questions after your application is submitted. The type and length of questions vary depending on the role.
If you are having technical difficulty with any of the above, please contact the help desk at 1-800-561-0861 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday for assistance and ask for recruitment services.