Physician and Medical Director careers at UnitedHealth Group are anything but ordinary. Here you will lead the charge to a brigher future for health care, daily. There’s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. A passion for excellence you won’t find anywhere else. We ask tough questions. We push ourselves and each other to find smarter solutions. The result is a culture of performance that’s driving the health care industry forward. The care model here isn’t for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Join us. And start doing your life's best work.SM
Discover your future at UnitedHealth Group and grow your career with us. We offer a variety of roles that suit many physician specialties including but not limited to: Hospice, Behavioral, Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, Complex Medical Conditions, Long Term Care, and Collaborative Care.
Successful hires will demonstrate these skills:
- Diverse clinical experience
- Effective communication and relationship-building
- Strong leadership
- Team-oriented and self-driven
- Adept with technology and medical informatics
- Ability to move and multi-task in a rapidly changing and highly matrixed environment
- Balance clinical acumen with business savvy
- Strong focus on measurement
Top Rewards for Medical Directors
- Medical Directors greatly improve the lives of others and are able to impact millions of lives as a opposed to treating one person at a time.
- Medical Directors at UnitedHealth Group have excellent work/life balance with telecommuting opportunities.
- A Medical Director career is always challenging and exciting and you will have many opportunities to grow and develop.
- You will see your ideas come to life and your performance will be rewarded.
- Working with an elite team, you will help fulfill UnitedHealth Group's mission of helping people live healthier lives.