Ready to get your engine revving? Use the following information to get you started.
Congratulations on your new position at UnitedHealth Group! We are excited that you are joining our elite team. The information and resources highlighted below are the beginning of an ongoing learning path. A path which orients you to UnitedHealth Group's mission, values, culture, and people, and provides you with the information and tools necessary for successful for onboarding. Your manager and others are here to help you to succeed as you embark on a journey to do your life’s best work.SM
Get a head start on your journey at UnitedHealth Group by reading our road map below:
Road Map: A guide to your first months at UnitedHealth Group
Check out these other resources for more information about UnitedHealth Group:
- Rewards & Benefits: Learn more about our rewards and benefits which offer great flexibility to tailor your benefits to your individual needs.
- Meet Our People: Read about people like you who bring their passion and drive to serving 80 million people.
- Social Responsibility: When you work to better people's lives one of them will always be yours.
- Our Businesses: Our innovative business model is what positions us uniquely to transform the future of health care. Click here for our business overview.
- Our Culture: For people so different, we have one major thing in common: our mission to help people live healthier lives. See how our culture helps us achieve this goal.
- UnitedHealth Group News: In order to chart the future, you must know where you are.
- Employee Values: Your work shouldn't define you, it should reflect you. Learn how we invite and welcome you to bring your passion to the work you do every day.