Do you have an appetite for challenge and a hunger to do meaningful work? Do you like to dig in and work through facts, solve problems and help clarify the situation? Great. We should be talking. Join our team and you’ll be a key contributor to positive and professional customer experiences. As a Billing Representative, you’ll work by phone or correspondence to gather information and generate accurate billing statements. You’ll interact with customers to gather support data to ensure invoice accuracy and work through specific billing discrepancies. Based on the insights you gain in your role, we’ll also ask you for input to our evolving policies, systems, methods, and procedures. As you should expect from a Fortune 14 organization, you’ll have abundant opportunities to pursue training and learning experiences that drive new career opportunities and personal achievement. We are creating win-win situations for our members, our partners and for the people on our high performing teams. And that’s what makes this a mouth-watering opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- Every day you’ll work with some of our most critical information to make sure it is accurate so everything is processed correctly for our customers, the first time.
- Your attention to detail, passion for numbers and keen detective skills will be invaluable as you expedite our mission to help people lead healthier lives.
- You’ll handle escalated and complex customer issues, helping to provide a resolution for the account.
- Your patience and compassion will be put to the test.
What We Are Looking For
- We require an education level of at least a high school diploma, GED or 10 years of equivalent working experience.
- At least 1 year of experience performing billing and/or follow-up functions within a multi-provider environment is also a must.
- Working knowledge of third-party billing regulations and requirements including claims editing and submission is essential.
- You’ll need to have demonstrated success working in a team environment focused on meeting organization goals and objectives.
- Some post-high school coursework in business administration or accounting is preferred.
- Experience and strong aptitude with MS Excel, Word, Access and Outlook applications is essential.
Explore Billing Careers:
We will depend on you to make sure that some of our most critical information is accurate and where it needs to be, so that everything is processed correctly for our customers, the first time.
If you're looking for a way to help others while you put your customer service skills to good use, this is the opportunity for you. As a member of our collections team, your ability to communicate, persuade and convey payment urgency is critical to the overall success of our company