As we help invent the future of health care, navigating our way forward takes the highest integrity and the surest collaboration. It also helps to come to the table with ingenuity, creativity and a strong appetite for using all of your skills and knowledge. Here’s where you come in. Bring us your experience, your head for strategy, your strength with relationships and your eye for opportunity. In return we offer an unmatched place to grow and develop your career among a richly diverse group of businesses driven by the power and stability of a leading health care organization. It’s a combination you won’t find anywhere else. Put yourself on this team. Help us strengthen the health care system as we work to improve life for millions. You’ll discover an opportunity that leads to your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- Due to the ever changing external environment, you’ll need to stay on the forefront of new laws and regulations.
- A strong comfort level with change will be important in these roles.
- Many of these roles involve frequent travel.
What We Are Looking For
- You’ll need comprehensive knowledge of regulatory audit processes and the ability to work effectively with federal and state regulatory agencies.
- We seek candidates with strong experience in business or financial auditing.
- Medicaid/Medicare experience is essential.
- You should have the ability to manage, plan, organize, execute and lead audits and act as a change agent as required.
- You should be current on audit techniques and practices.
Explore Regulatory & Compliance Careers
The world is keeping a watchful eye on how well insurance products and services are tailored to the needs of members and the community at large. You'll help us continue to excel and lead in this role which involves developing, maintaining and implementing new health insurance product filings while ensuring all products and practices are in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Strong consultative and troubleshooting skills will help you make a huge difference in this role. You'll work with our clients to understand and resolve issues, perform root cause analyses, develop corrective action plans, and participate in general risk management & mitigation activities.
All across the United States expectations are on the rise for health care access, quality and costs. As we continue to provide thought and service leadership, we're collaborating with regulators at the community, state and federal level. Join us and help drive the dialogue by working effectively with our business teams and regulators to ensure that we're always part of the conversation and the solutions that emerge.
We're out to make the health care system work better for everyone. That includes thwarting any efforts to cheat or exploit it. Help us take on the challenge. Put your experience and insight to work as you help identify and investigate civil and criminal fraud situations.