If you want to spend some time working with some of the smartest people around, come join UnitedHealth Group and the 14,000+ technology professionals who have propelled us to Fortune 14 success. We measure our progress in the thousands of ways we improve life for millions of patients. And why stop there? We’re also using great ideas to enable health care providers and make the world a more trustworthy and effective place for payers. But even while we’ve carved out incredible success to date, the world is changing so fast, there’s no time to pat ourselves on the back. It’s on to the next user, the newest emerging business unit, the latest problem that’s best solved by innovative technology. Systems Analysis opportunities here are flat out intense. We can offer you a pace and a sense of achievement that will result in nothing less than your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- Our teams are working on many new and cutting edge projects in the healthcare industry, not only for UnitedHealth Group, but many other companies including our competition.
- We’re running a large, complex technical environment that reflects the needs of cross-matrixed enterprise structure.
- We are using multiple technologies and will expect you to be constant learning.
- If you don’t feel comfortable with change on a continuous basis, this may not be the place for you.
What We Are Looking For
- In addition to specific technical skills outlined in each position, you will need demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities are essential.
- You will need to embrace the importance of strong documentation pertaining to the operation of the system.
Explore System Analysis Careers
Facets Systems Analyst
As a Facets System Analyst, you'll work on exciting healthcare related commercial projects.
Pega Business/Systems Analyst
As a Pega System Analyst you will assist with exciting software initiatives within our global health care organization.