Health care is changing in ways that open up doors for all of us, including Physicians who want to move beyond private practice. This is the place to explore a new journey and new ways to make a difference. Your education, skills and compassion will always come into play as you elect to pursue your career within our Fortune 14 business environment. We also offer you an opportunity to greatly expand your impact as a leader, influencer and educator. In our roles, you may oversee integrated clinical teams who are working in a variety of patient care settings and roles. Or you may interface with member’s providers to direct and coordinate integrated care plans. You’ll find opportunities to enhance your business and financial planning skills, cultivate new organizational and leadership competencies, and help us build our ability to improve life for millions around the world. These roles bring your career to a new level of scale and potential. It’s an opportunity to use your knowledge and commitment in ways that can become your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
Be prepared to be a key piece of our care delivery system. Your knowledge and expertise will be needed to ensure we deliver the best programs and products to our members. What else is needed:
- Your leadership profile will include the ability to convey, inspire and hold team members to high expectations for performance.
- Our roles require a comfort level with business metrics, reporting and accountability.
- Many of our roles involve a level of visibility and interaction in the community.
- You must be comfortable with learning and using new technology in order to function effectively here.
- You will be working on multi-disciplinary teams and will need strong collaborative skills and a high level of diplomacy as you interface in both direct and online communications.
What We Are Looking For
We need driven, self-motivated and compassionate clinical leaders. Our Physician and Medical Director positions also require:
- All of our positions require a current and unrestricted Medical License and board certification.
- You should have a strong clinical background including hands-on supervision of clinical teams.
- All of our business roles require prior administrative experience.
Explore Physician and Medical Director Careers
Behavioral Medical Director
Our focus is on whole-patient care, developing treatment plans that address both physical and mental well-being. Behavioral Health Medical Directors coordinate with psychiatrists, prescribers and other clinical professionals to design behavioral health treatment plans to ensure our members receive the appropriate services.
Hospitalists work on the front-lines, delivering direct patient care. They work collaboratively with physicians, specialists, administration and other hospital departments to ensure care plans are documented, tracked and followed in order to create the best health outcomes for our members.
Medical Directors design the products and program that make our care delivery the best in the business. If you're ready to bring your medical knowledge to a role that can challenge you in new ways, that will allow you to impact the health system on a larger scale, look no further.
Physician Family Medicine
Family Medicine Physicians utilize their medical knowledge and care delivery expertise to diagnose, treat and educate patients of all ages. This role directly impacts our members through the usage of products and programs established by our clinical leaders.
Physician Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Physicians utilize their medical knowledge and care delivery expertise to diagnose, treat and educate Adult and Older Adolescent patients. This role directly impacts our members through the usage of products and programs established by our clinical leaders.