If you want to get ahead in the game, you first have to get in it. When it comes to health care quality and the growing importance of financial incentive programs like CMS STARS, UnitedHealth Group and Optum have been leading with ideas and innovation since…since forever. We’re home to some of the most experienced consultants in the field and we’re a consultant to some of the large health care providers in the nation. The knowledge you bring is sure to have an impact on our growing client base. The resources and reputation we offer to you is sure to enhance your learning, your success and your ability to do
your life’s best work.℠
What you Need To Know
- As the marketplace continues to evolve, our unique capabilities will drive significant growth and new challenges.
- We aspire to always be thought leaders and will ask you to be constantly bringing forward new ideas or suggestions based on client interaction.
- Because quality is the essence of what we do, our consultants are required to stay current with new developments and trends as it relates to STARS and HEDIS.
What We Are Looking For
- These positions require demonstrated expertise in HEDIS and STARS.
- Strong familiarity with data analysis and quality metrics will be essential.
- Health plan or provider quality and/or risk operations experience is also required.
- We seek candidates with a high degree of adaptability.
- You should be flexible and have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Quality STARS Consultant
Health Care Risk Adjustment Consultant
As a risk adjustment consultant you'll lead a variety of small, medium, and large consulting projects related to ACA and Medicare/Medicaid while also leading business development for risk adjustment opportunities.
Network and Population Health Project Managers
In this position, you'll use your consultative skills to support a broad range of clinical and provider network consulting engagements across the dimensions of Risk and Quality, Population Health, Network Management and Payment Innovation, and Accountable Care.
Senior Clinical Quality Consultant
In today's health care market place you simply have to meet a higher bar of performance expectations and that means getting better at what you do everyday. We're helping providers around the country reach those new heights. That's what creates this opportunity for you to consult with our clients and internal teams. You'll use your health care expertise and sharp mind to strengthen and improve health care operations that result in stronger financial returns and a healthier health care system.
Senior SQL Developer Network Analytics
You'll put your knowledge of SQL and Network Analytics to work in support our consulting work on episode-based payment systems.