Opportunities don’t just come in all sizes, they also vary by intensity and purpose. Our opportunities couldn’t be more intense, because they involve projects that couldn’t be more important . Our Technology Consultants are working with businesses of all sizes across the entire spectrum of healthcare. We’re helping them leverage technology to build complex business solutions and strategies. Our work isn’t just smart. It’s compassionate and vital for all the millions who are counting on us. From those who need it to those who provide it and those who pay for it, our consulting teams at Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, are making a difference. That’s huge. And it’s the best way to manage your opportunities when you want to do your life’s best work.℠
What you Need To Know
- Most roles require travel to client sites.
- You’ll be working across a matrix of technology and consulting colleagues and will need to be flexible and collaborative.
- You should be comfortable working through complexity.
- Your role may involve development of commercial software products for the healthcare/government space.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong client facing skills and ability to present to highest levels of client leadership important.
- Familiarity with Agile, Waterfall, Scrum and Six Sigma required.
- PMP, Black/Green Belt in Six Sigma, or Scrum Master preferred.
Join us as a Consulting Manager - Technology and you'll be responsible for guiding the development and implementation of information technology applications as well as providing analysis and programming activities to greatly improve business processes.