If you want to achieve more in your mission of healthcare, you have to be really smart about the business of healthcare. Around here, that's what puts you in the limelight. Our industry is trying to help more people by managing resources in better ways. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else. You’ll collaborate with the brightest minds in the business in a work environment that eats, sleeps, and breathes data. You’ll challenge yourself, your peers and our industry. What will healthcare look like in five years? Join us as we answer the call. You’ll help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.SM
What You Need To Know
- This is a highly matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts working at a very fast pace.
- We’ll ask you to be consultative with all levels of leadership on a variety of financial analysis and reporting assignments.
- The diversity of our business operations and locations make it important to foster relationships and collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams.
- You’ll need to apply sound financial judgement and strong communications skills as you prepare and present recommendations on findings.
What We Are Looking For
- We require a BA/BS in Accounting or Finance with solid understanding of accepted accounting principles and financial statements.
- You should be able to anticipate and address accounting, financial reporting and operational issues.
- Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of data mining techniques will be important.
- Advanced proficiency in PC financial systems and MS suite are essential.
- A CPA and/or MBA is a definite plus.
Explore Finance & Accounting Careers
Payment Integrity Positions
All over the world, Optum employees contribute to our products and services for health systems and health plans by providing expertise in payment integrity. We’re out to achieve higher levels of accuracy and reduce costs.