If you want to spend some time working with some of the smartest people around, come join Optum and the thousands of technology professionals who have propelled us to global success. We measure our progress in the thousands of ways we improve life for millions of patients. And why stop there? We’re also using great ideas to enable healthcare providers and make the world a more trustworthy and effective place for payers. But even while we’ve carved out incredible success to date, the world is changing so fast, there’s no time to pat ourselves on the back. It’s on to the next user, the newest emerging business unit, the latest problem that’s best solved by innovative technology. Systems Analysis opportunities here are flat out intense. We can offer you a pace and a sense of achievement that will result in nothing less than your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- As we continue to acquire more companies and grow at a tremendous pace, we will rely heavily on your knowledge involving effective development of end-to-end infrastructure.
- UnitedHealth Group is bringing our technical and consulting talent to the toughest challenges of health reform including state exchange work.
- Things change fast and often around here and you’ll need to be flexible and adaptable.
- This is a complex, matrixed organization and requires the ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong technical skills and experience are critical. However, you should also be eager to learn and adopt new technologies on a continuous basis.
- The people we seek need the ability to work in a highly processed and regulated environment.
- Strong collaboration skills and a team-first attitude will be important.
Explore Network & Infrastructure Careers
Director of Network Analysis
As Director of Network Analysis, your responsibilities include developing, translating and executing strategies or functional/operational objectives for a region, line of business, or major portion of a business segment related to network analysis.
IT Network Analyst
As an IT Network Analyst, you'll participate in the design and support of all data network products and services within a diverse global environment.
IT Network Consultant
In this role, you'll help design, implement, and maintain connectivity to all third party organisations outside the UnitedHealth Group corporate environment.
Manager, Network Analysis
In this role, you will serve as a leader and subject matter expert in networks, scope definition, risk identification, methodology, resource allocation and facilitation.