Want to get your career moving? Come on over here. UnitedHealth Group is a company with more than 240,000 employees. That’s a whole of moving parts. Between the goals we set and the marketplace challenges we encounter, we’re called on to support one another in offices across the US and the globe. This is an environment where you can learn as much as you want to learn and grow as fast as you want to grow. Even better, it’s a place where every one of us is contributing to the health and well-being of millions of people. This is meaningful work undertaken with the tools, resources and performance orientation of a company that’s risen to be a global leader.
There’s a place for you here. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
What You Need To Know
- Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses is ever changing and always fast paced. You’ll need to be flexible enough to adapt and thrive within a high performance culture.
- We pride ourselves on innovation and ask you to bring a creative mindset to your role.
- You should be comfortable working in large matrixed organization.
What We Are Looking For
- In addition to the technology and office skills specific to each role, we look for people who have a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- You should be able to manage multiple priorities and have experience in working across borders, time zones and business structures.
As an Administrative Assistant, you'll provide administrative/clerical support including multiple internal and external facing tasks.
Business Segment Liaison
As a Business Segment Liaison within our administrative support services, you will interact with various business groups of UnitedHealth Group, while coordinating the logistics of interviewing and staffing technology resources.
Data Entry Clerk
In this role, you'll authorize the appropriate payment or refer claims to investigators for further review. You'll conduct data entry and re-work; analyze and identify trends and provide reports for leadership review.
Our leadership team is a fast-moving, high performance group. They cover a lot of ground and reach for a lot of ambitious goals. Here's where you come in.
Learn more About Our Culture
You can tell a lot about a company by its Mission and Values. And our mission is nothing less than to help people live healthier lives. Here at UnitedHealth Group we value our diversity; we celebrate and reward our success; learn from our mistakes; and create relationships that transform peoples' lives. Read more about our Mission and Values to see if what’s important to us is important to you.